Thursday, August 5, 2010

Being A Teacher

Whoa, so long not updating my blog..

These days, I am working as a teacher, an English teacher. Well, first off, I never thought of being a teacher when I was little. I thought the job was tiring, not challenging, not fun.

But, here I am now, teaching. After being in this job, i kinda change my way of thinking about teacher. It is indeed is tiring, but tell me what job does not require energy? None. Not challenging? Not really. Anytime I want to start my class, I have to prepare something, a topic to discuss, a material to be shared. It's challenging too, to make people understand, the knowledge that we are trying to transfer to them. I sometimes find it difficult to explain, when the students are very new to English, then I have to find ways, easier way, to make them understand. It IS a challenge. Not fun? Haha.. This is the biggest thing I regret to say. Teaching is fun, so fun, in fact! I enjoy teaching very much right now because I meet new people, share the knowledge, share fun stories, and lots more things! The thing is that, in my point of view, any activities that require interaction with people, is always FUN! I experienced this many times, and this is the job I want.

I heard from a friend, and I agree with this:

Every one is teacher
Every place is school

I love my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment