Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy 30th Wedding Anniversary to My Mom and Dad!!

Today, 09 - 09 - 2009, is the commemoration of the wedding day for my Mom, Rumita br Hombing, and my Dad, St. R. Pasaribu on 09 - 09 - 1979. We gave them big surprise. Me, Bang Ganda and Bang Zul bought small cake and wake them up at almost 11 pm, when they were aslept. Mom and Dad didnt realize, until we asked them to get up from bed and see the cake ^_^, and all of us sang, " Happy Birthday to you!" I almost cried..

Wow, never realize that they make it till 30 years!! Really thank God for this..

My hope is to see them both again next years with a better condition and all families can join the celebration ^_^..

Happy Birthday to My Mom and Dad!
God bless you both!
God bless my family, Pasaribu!


No comments:

Post a Comment